DooM-LeakS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

true about Ina Gadda da Vida {EWZ}

Go down

true about Ina Gadda da Vida {EWZ} Empty true about Ina Gadda da Vida {EWZ}

Post  sve3131 09.12.13 23:55

whoever of you does know this idiot?about his foolishness it is possible to write a book. about his past I I will not remember while.let us talk about his present. not secret for all that he noob and  in his clan he accepted to itself similar noobs.except it in a game he me confessed to that hes gay and in EWZ he accepts players only gays. I itself do not consider such therefore I leave from this frigging clan and spit on his and his leader.it is probably needed to consider that all who gays are in EWZ too.it for them superfluous possibility to declare about their sexual orientation.
but gays are gays of them not to change.they found each other and EWZ for them is possibility to declare about their sexual orientation.not secret that Ina  is not able to play  1vs1 and hates tournaments in that he always loses. he considers defeats especially offensive defeats against Bong Strobo TN and ETS members. he complained me that he can not sleep at night and drinks much alcoholic from it.he has opinion that it not players are strong but it only hacks.lol.he needs attention to itself and that someone interceded for him. therefore he to the red color licks balls at RIP HAVOK Hollowpo1nt Shooter and CD members and hardly restrains temper not to ask from them that they for him beat in the game of his offenders.because he needs attention that about him talked and considered someone important that he thought of competitions .but  because he is afraid to lose 1vs1 that for him more comfortably if he will lose in team that it was possible to reproach his comrades in absence of skills.therefore he thought of this noob - TDM. but I think that these competitions  will not take place because majority of those noobs will not be on their matches or will forget about it. I ask to complement the players of doom3 me and to say of your opinion about Ina and this noobTDM. Feel free and speak out. thx.)))

sve3131

registered since : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

true about Ina Gadda da Vida {EWZ} Empty true about Ina Gadda da Vida

Post  sve3131 19.02.14 11:18

finally this idiot saw my report thereon only truthful forum. this one place where it is possible to write the opinion without a threat to be banned or blocked. I long did not want to tell the truth but I can stand it anymore. before, when I was friends with by this idiot, he much told me about a game and different players. from his words I understood that he envies tournament players and their skills awfully. but for him does not turn out to play and he in hydrophobia from it.  as I already talked he all players of having good skills hackers considers. on his words he gathers to SLANDER hateful for him players, if they will come to play the EWZ  a server. he is admin and he can forge slander on any player and make out of him cheater with the purpose of his to discredit and disgrace.he oftentimes gave me to understand that for him hatefully then what except his clan there are other clans.except it he in fury from  that all respected  tournament players are fastidious to play the his server.  he gave to me to understand that for him servers of clan of GoD and ETS as a bone is in a throat. he wants to be a monopolist in this sense of word. he has liking to the players of clan of GoD  on purpose to steal them .about it told me similarly mr.Magoo and Bize. morally Ina  Gadda is destroyer of clans that is hidden under the mask of decent man. by the way my prognosis in relation to that noobTDM will not happen came true on 100%%

sve3131

registered since : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down