DooM-LeakS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacker List

5 posters

Go down

Hacker List Empty Hacker List

Post  Leaker1950 19.02.11 13:39

Conviction(havok)
.Blank
Phenom
Tyrant
Phobia
Mindless
man0war
ersatz
thorazine
gucci

Leaker1950

registered since : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Hacker List Empty Re: Hacker List

Post  Leaker1950 19.02.11 13:40

90milla

Leaker1950

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom 20.02.11 22:20

Grinder {IFZ}

Venom

registered since : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  DooM-LeakS 01.03.11 7:16

Mr Dream
DooM-LeakS
DooM-LeakS

registered since : 2010-12-15

https://doom.aktiv-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkie 08.04.11 10:30

Venom wrote:Grinder {IFZ}
get serious
really Mad Laughing lol! no way

Darkie

Back to top Go down

Post  347vAc [ITA] 30.06.12 17:46

r. Dream = BoomStick R US, one of the top players of all time. I'm not sure if you are jokine - but if your serious, I can't do anything about it - except "what an ignorant fool"

The same thing goes for this sites owner. The difference between me and those other hacker is that I never, ever got caught in emz. And when you stupid cop spectators accuse a player of hacking without actual proof, is because you are spectating WITH THE HACK, to see if the player reacts to seing players through walls.

That doesn't mean shit, especially in my case. When I was in my prime I came out of nowhere and was able to beat players like Kev Boomstick etc etc

Wog immediately started suspecting me the day I was wooping his ass.

I tested it, like every one else did (the ones that are pissed off bitches and scream "hacker!!!" because he got shot through some door.) And the hack itself has NOTHING but white models and a very very shitty close distance wall hack. I dont even give a shit anymore about it - its been years you bitches keep bringing these subjects up.

Yeah some people got caught (not me, though) in emz especially Conviction. It's just like real life, you can do whatever you want, anything, as long as you dont get caught. You make that pittyfull list, you have no idea how many players would actually be in that list - not only the ones that got caught - but the ones that didnt.

You fucking hypocrites that say they never used it to try to accuse others, to see what they see and how they react to the close range wallhack, I can hear foot steps, jumps of a player close to me but far enough for us not to see each other, and the 3D effect tells me exactly where the sound comes from, unlike you noobs that have 2.0 Stereo HeadPhones. I have a special effect on my mixer, to make sound much clearer. It's a digital dolby 3d surround sound for headphones that are very expensive, because Im a dj: w w w dot mydjspace dot com/Charts dot h t m l I'm 347vac [ITA]
Theres so many ways to know where your opponent is when you us 3D Surround Sound headphones. Dj headphones that is.

g o o g l e: doom 3 wallhack - that's it, its everywhere.

This was >pwrhz< 347vAc aka Point-Blank.

347vAc [ITA]

registered since : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum